- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We collect Non-Personal information which includes, but is not limited to: your IP address, referral data, the web pages you view while visiting our site and your interactions with those pages.
- We use this information to improve our site and better accommodate our visitors.
- We utilize “cookies” throughout our site to improve your experience and to help us understand our visitors’ needs. A “cookie” is a small text file that contains your anonymous information and is transferred onto your computer where it is stored, and then allows the website administrator to identify your computer and learn about how you use our website. A “cookie” will not allow a web site to learn any personally identifiable information, like your name or address, which you otherwise would have disclosed. We use cookie information to identify and correct errors on our site and to determine the popularity of pages.
- We collect other site usage information via Google Analytics. You may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.